FREE DELIVERY TO NORTH FLORIDA Learn More
FREE DELIVERY TO NORTH FLORIDA

Limited Time Offer

NOW OFFERING FREE DELIVERY TO JACKSONVILLE, OCALA, GAINSVILLE, DAYTONA BEACH, LAKE CITY

We are currently offering up to 35% OFF for a Limited Time!

Prices reflect the discounted prices and is automatically applied during checkout.

The discounts offered at this time are not applicable towards past purchases or pending orders

DoctorPup Complimentary Service

Helpful Videos, Forum Q&A, Articles and more

DoctorPup Logo

Common Conditions

Grapes and Raisins are Deadly

December 6, 2013, 10:13 AM
Q: My 3 month old Yorkie (3 lbs) ate two red grapes... After he ate them someone told me that they are bad for dogs. Now I'm scared to death! He had a half of a grape yesterday as well. He is acting fine. He ate his dinner, drinking water, playing and running around . Please let me know what I should do. Thank you!
A: Even a few grapes or especially raisins can be deadly for a dog that small. Since the ingestion was very recent we will induce vomiting. I am going to contact you and guide you through that process. Irreversible kidney damage and death can result if not handled promptly.
TOP